Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The First Snow

It is snowing for the first time tonight. The light coating of white is beautiful to look at but too cold for me to enjoy. At least not like I did in my childhood. My semester is finally over today. My next semester starts on Monday. I will be taking Psychology and computerized accounting. Tax season starts next week so needless to say it may go hand in hand with my classes. Feeling okay right now. I am following the goals I set (small ones that are easily tracked and modified) before the end of 2008. I have learned that as long as I track what I am doing on a calendar, I am more apt to follow through until I reach my intended target...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home