Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Friday, January 02, 2009

Bonne Annee!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
J'apprends le français et le créole au travail. My biggest fear is that I won't be able to absorb everything that I need to learn in order to be fluent in the languages. I found a few websites for a language exchange that will expose me to others who are also looking to improve their foreign language skills. Now I just have to connect with someone near the Philadelphia area for me to exchange languages with. 2009 has potential to be the most exciting and influential year of this decade. Major goals swirling into fruition for this year. I am learning foreign languages, I will be traveling and meeting new people. Keep an eye and ear out for the new updates coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home