Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Monday, December 15, 2008

Writing Tithings

How often do people think to write down their thoughts? I find it fascinating when I tell people that I write in a journal. They get this perplexed look on their faces as if to say, "that's for girls." I say keeping a journal is for everyone who cares to keep their sanity in check. Life can throw some major curveballs at you (even better than the Iraqi throwing his shoes at George Bush, lol!) Life has much better aim, I guarantee you. In those occassions when life isn't going quite right I write about it. Especially when someone agitates me and I can not get to my knitting or crocheting, I write about whatever it is. That way I can forget about it.

Peacefully Penned

As the ink sways across the lines of my book, I stare.
Entranced by the hypnotic lull of my thoughts.
I feel weightless as the anger fades with every stroke,
every word that slips from my mind
onto the paper below,
capturing my feelings forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home