Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Change Is Here!

No matter how people may try to fight it, they can not win because change is here. Barack Obama is a clear indicator that things have to change or we will destroy ourselves. And that's just on a governmental/global change. On an individual basis, change is here. For all those in my life who laughed at, mocked, or outright disrespected the change I am going through you have shown me exactly who to remove from my close inner circle.

On a lighter note, I am loving my English Composition class this semester (it's part two, I took part one last semester). I have been considering changing majors but Everest doesn't offer English through their online classes :-( That just means I have to morph in order to continue on my path... c'est la vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home