Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Monday, August 20, 2007

Having Fun in Life

Throughout my short lifetime so far I have learned that in order to be happy I have to do what makes me feel good as long as it isn't immoral or hurtful to anyone. I was out of the door at 6:15 a.m. this morning, not to go to a J.O.B. but to go see Steve Harvey air his radio show live in the Prince Music Theater in Philadelphia. I took a picture with Steve's nephew Tommy and I had such a wonderful time. Steve will be returning to Philly in the spring for a comedy show (I'm going!) at the Liacouras Center. My high school reunion is also coming up and I am extra excited about that! I lost ten pounds without trying and I learned to drive. Everything I had been praying for is beginning to manifest. Thank you, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home