Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Communication

I have been adjusting to people's reaction to me lately, since I have locked my hair, and it is throwing me for a loop. I have been learning to accept myself for who I am and how I look because I was teased alot when I was younger. Now that I am older, and hopefully wiser, I am learning to not give two shits about what people think of me...

It's Not What You Think

Have you not heard the words I sang
while staring into your eyes?
Have you listened to the dreams I have
and the way I would like things to be?
Have you heard the beat of my heart
or the drip of my tears as I cried?
My quietness is not what you think it is,
I have yet to find the proper words
to express what it is,
yet hear me when I tell you
it's not what you think it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home