Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve...

And I am sitting at work sending money transfers all over. It isn't even lunch time yet and I am hungry. I slid into work this morning on the gracious slopes of black ice on the sidewalk. But I didn't drop my bagel or my bowl of grits! It was a hilarious start to my holiday season. I know the drivers passing by probably thought I had been drinking, the way I was sliding all over the sidewalk... Maybe I'll talk more later. Should I not, Merry Merry and Happy Happy!

See you in 2009!

2 Comments:

Blogger Disgruntled American said...

Mocha brown skin candy lips sexy chin, penetrating eyes supple thighs makes me grin, writing blogs keepin logs of your day to day is cool, but but I knew what was on your mind since the time in IMP in school, you go with yo flow publishing books and such, I know you could grow but I'm impressed to see how much, your words make me think back to Jersey when I was on the brink, yeah I'm thinking about culinary arts near certain kitchen sink, but I digress confess I don't mean to test, but yes you know what's true boo and that it's been always you.
Be blessed.

9:25 PM  
Blogger poeticphilly said...

Has it always been me? I spent so much time examining and questioning but felt that test I failed unprepared and unsure of what question to face next. By the time I asked the proper questions it was too late for the answers to be satisfactory, for me. Although the feelings have not faded, only persuaded me to learn more and grow more in honor of what you showed me...

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home