Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Changing Seasons

Three quarters of the year is done and looking back I can honestly say that this year has been my most productive (no pun intended) since I had my twins. I have my first collection of poetry out, my second book (first collaboration with more to come) is done, my twins are entering school and I will learn to drive(finally). I truly am grateful for all of the positive people who have come into/or stayed in my life-- THANKS GUYS!!!! The leaves are changing. For the last three years around this time I was frazzled, easily annoyed and I didn't understand why. Now I do, I am free! I have freed myself of some of the energy I had allowed to weigh down on me and I feel so light. Everything is not perfect, oh no I wouldn't wish for perfection in my dreams because what would there be left to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home