Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Emotionally Charged

That has been the forecast for my skies as of late. Not necessarily a bad thing but it makes me rather uncomfortable. I like to be in control of how I feel at all times and this past week I felt so out of control it was making me crazy! Mentally I was screaming at the top of my lungs and hurling objects because everything made me want to cry. My babies staying with their dad for the summer, my mom getting up in age, how she sacrificed for the five of us, how I sacrificed to keep my family together only for *bleep* to fight against me for seven years. All of it just made me want to scream! It must be the moon also because one minute I am on the verge of tears and then the next minute I am rearing and ready to go like on one of those nature shows during spring! Whatever I am supposed to learn from this phase I hope I learn it quickly because this rollercoaster is making me dizzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home