Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Countdown to poetry...

Tomorrow is the day. My first book signing that I have been anxiously awaiting. What am I going to sign inside the covers of these books? I am not even worried about how many people will show because I know I will have support. Friends, family and co-workers. I so look forward to seeing everyone's faces tomorrow night at Robin's Bookstore on 13th and Sansom streets. I am still collaborating on this next book with Brian, it is a doosy, alot of people will like this book. We have received positive feedback just on the few pages that we have together so far. That is a very good sign. Well stay tuned because things are about to get hot like fire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home