Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Moving on up...

Is how I am feeling these days. Whenever my life begins to take turns that look like it is for the worst I know something extraordinary is on the horizon. I am promoting my poetry book (the 2nd signing is scheduled for July 12th from 2-5 pm at Horizon Books in the Gallery at Market East in Philadelphia, Pa. My family down in Atlanta, Ga are fully supporting me by purchasing copies of my book! My friends are supporting me by making plans to attend one of my book signings (there's one on June 30th at 7 pm being held at Robin's Bookstore on 13th and Sansom Streets also in Philadelphia, Pa). My new friend and I are collaborating on a project which we want to be completed really soon! More info will be given when the time is right. Just look out for some hotness to hit. Last but not least I am back online!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home