Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Thinking Softly

I have been thinking about the interactions I have been having with people the last few days. I had to ask myself if I felt better after being in the company of those people. Especially when I go to work. The answer I acknowledged was not all the time. I have an immense headache from spending time with some family members. I cried in the shower at the thought of going into work one more day and ended up calling out because of it. I would have quit had I gone to work today, that's how bad it was. My spirit is calling for more passion. I experienced it when I went on vacation and I experience it when I write poetry but it is not enough. I need it constantly and I want to have someone whom I can exchange passion with for the rest of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home