Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spiritual Intervention

Woa is all I can say for this week. An unexpected proposition was presented to me and it scared me because it was something I had been praying about for quite some time. When presented with what I had prayed for I instinctively shied away from it (although it is what I want). That is what people do unfortunately. We want something so badly but sub consciously we don't believe we will receive it but alas when our maker believes we are ready to receive it he hands us our desires...

Spiritual Desires

You appeared to me
unexpectedly
with a strength I was astounded by;
A wealth of knowledge
and spiritual ease
uplifted my spirit
yet caused me to pause
out of fear.
My spiritual desires were manifested
and disbelief
threw me
in a whirlwind of thoughts
bouncing me from spiritually feeling
to intellectually thinking
if this was possible.
Do not take this to mean
I am not interested
the opposite is true;
I was unsure of how to respond
to the vibes
emanating from you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home