Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hit with a bug :-(

Coming off of a tremendously beautiful weekend last week only to be hit by a bug; sick as a dog and can barely talk I am granted another three days away from work courtesy of the lovely doctors from Albert Einstein's Emergency room team. What I have had time to do, besides sleep and potty, is think about what I want to do in the future. I want to travel to more places. I love the Highlander t.v series (Duncan McCloud of the clan McCloud is too cute!) and I love the panoramic view of the highlands they show during the opening song. I am a sucker for natural landscapes. I want to travel overseas, but I want to take my children with me when I do. I don't want to take a bunch of pictures and bring them back. I want my children to experience it with me. So I guess I have been hit with two bugs: the cold and the travel bug. C'est la vie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Disgruntled American said...

shoutouts from gripenet!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Disgruntled American said...

gripenet.blogspot.com...
such a coincidence we both got blogs on blogger

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home