Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sean Paul & Sommore

Sean Paul and Sommore can be a dangerous combination if you don't know what you're doing. Don't ask what these two have in common, I'm about to tell you... Sean Paul, on his Trinity cd, has tracks that can make you pop your hip out of the socket (lol) and Sommore is very fond of her talents aqcuired from using the hula hoop (lol). Learn how to do the hula hoop while dancing to Sean Paul and you'll be able to burn those Deal-A-Meal cards for good!

All On Me

Hips sway to the drums
rhythmically hypnotizing;
fluid movements
gracefully gliding through the air.
My arms flow with the tempo
as my body follows.
A seductive warmth
seeping through me,
into me
as the circular hoop spins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home