Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Sky is the Limit 2

The children performed their 365 Black presentation in school this morning. The students were so nervous but they were beautiful. ShoShana and I are so proud of the Lowell students for their hard work and their beautiful performance! The parents loved it, the other students loved it and the teachers were grateful for it. A good deed done! Some of the teachers and volunteers were surprised when they realized that ShoShana and myself had written poems and performed them with the children. The look of surprise on their faces when I told them about the release date for my book was priceless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home