Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Busy As A Bee

That is how I am these days. I know my boss is probably wondering why I am tired at work all of the time lately. Between working on my book, volunteering at my son's school and going to work I haven't been getting enough rest. On top of which my mind is racing with ideas to keep me busy with different projects... I am not upset by the least, I have felt rather productive over the past several months but it's taking a toll on me physically. The beautiful thing about though is that I know it will all pay off in the end. I am keeping my eyes focused on the bright rainbow that will be more opportunities for my sons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home