Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Why?

Why do people shut down when the truth is asked of them? Why do people run away when honesty is expected? If you don't want to be honest or truthful why even bother interacting with people? Everytime I ask for the truth, very straightforwardly most times, I am given one of two responses; one being a lie (yes omissions count as lies) or two being avoidance. Why?

Why?

If the truth is too hard to give
don't talk to me.
I can handle the truth I seek
so don't talk down to me.
If honesty makes you queasy
relax - be easy
I won't ask again
but don't expect me to stick around.
Does it bother you that I ask for the truth?
Does it bother you that I care?
Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home