Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Reliving and reloving

I love track 11 on the EnVogue SoulFlower cd. It reflects how I feel about love. With the one I loved with everything I feel there was not enough time to fully express everything inside and it still hurts nine years later. I wish I could get a chance to make clear my emotions. Keeping them to myself and surpressing them only makes it worse in the long run. I have run around this track several times before. I like to live simply. I want to share my life with someone who understands the crazy way I think yet loves me for it anyway. Someone who can understand why I am passionate about life and the injustices that need to be corrected. Someone who is not afraid to fully love me, all of me, and accept me for who and how I am. Someone with whom I can fully express my love in the way my heart sees fit...

I Nearly Lost My Mind

Grace flows from my fingertips
as they describe your beautiful features;
your piercing gaze
behind chocolatey brown eyes
that twinkle when you glance my way.
Cheeks that swell,
as my heart does,
when you smile.
Spreading those sweet
kissable lips
exposing the warmest smile
I'd ever seen,
the deepness of your baritone voice,
unlike any other,
puts me in a trance
and wraps me tightly
in the smoothest velvets
yet
while loving you
I nearly lost my mind
for you are my seducer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home