Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

At Peace

Realizing that my struggles are preparing me for something greater in life, I am at peace with myself. I am proud of my accomplishments thus far and it feels good to know that I have people that are very dear to me silently cheering me on.

At Peace

I am
at peace
with the woman I have become.
Beautifully morphing
from the quietly shy girl
into a very confident woman.
I am
at peace
with the spirit that lay within.
Speaking to me over the years
challenging me to accept nothing less than I desire.
Coercing me into facing
fears deeper than my skeletal self.
I am
at peace
with the smile that greets me in the mirror.
Expressing the joy and love that lives within.
I am
at peace
with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home