Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Change is Coming

Change is always coming but sometimes at a rate that I don't think I can handle. This bout of change though is occuring but I am okay with it. I am being productive and proactive about this series of changes for me. I am taking care of business on all levels and it feels good. I am seeking out new opportunities instead of waiting for them to come to me. I am also seeking for better ways to secure my future and that of my sons. My mind is overflowing with thoughts and ideas, more so than usual, but it's going to be okay...

Change is Coming

Change
like the seasons
is always coming.
Waiting like winter
on the edge of fall
turning the leaves
beautiful shades of green, orange and crimson;
Crimson like cheeks
when the eyes
focus on love.
Change is
beautiful,
scary
yet open and unbiased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home