Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stifling Suffocation

That is how this city smothers the life out of people. Between the oppressed, the depressed and the oblivious this city reeks of suffocation. I have been beaming for the last two days because i truly enjoyed myself this past weekend but the thick layer of spiritual filth that covers this city like a blanket in winter is truly bothering me. I really felt it at work. I went in to cover a few of the days I missed this weekend (only because there are no benefits offered such as time off be it sick or personal) and I hated the fact that I was sitting in there. I was tempted to hand in my key card and leave, Poof! But alas I have responsibilities to handle and it is very unlike me to just blow them off (they are my beautiful sons who missed me terribly while I was gone - *smile*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home