Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Friday, March 31, 2006

A Reason, A Season or a Lifetime...

I recently received an email about friendships that are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime and I truly believe that is why people are brought into our lives. Since 2004 I have been sharing my work and my life with my Underground Poetry family. Today I received sad news that the venue has been closed. We were on a winter hiatus and our last gathering was the day before christmas eve where we were caroling(lol) outside of a coffee house in West Philadelphia. The venue is closing but the hostess (my spiritual sister, the dearest Gweny Love) says she is going in a new direction. She has helped start me on my course to sharing my poetry with the world and I love her for it. She knows too because I just told her but I will say it anyways:

I LOVE YOU GWENY, THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home