Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco de Mayo

Happy day to all who celebrate!

A mother's work is never done. I find myself constantly fighting for my sons and it isn't even the outside world I am battling right now, it's their paternal side of the family. I am so fed up right now it is sickening. Don't they realize by now that any injustice I feel they are serving I will question and demand a correction? I already told the dad if he feels as if the boys are an inconvenience to what he wants to do with his life then sign over his rights and he won't have to be inconvenienced ever again in life by me. Otherwise stop trying to shortchange the boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home