Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Updates

My pc is on the blink. I miss being able to get up at any time during the day when I'm not at work and log in to type a thought here and there. I am still pondering ideas for my next book. My goal is to have it available before December 31,2006. My main questions are, where do I want my writing to go? What do I want my writing to do? The first book was easy. That was personal fulfillment and a release of energies that have plagued me for nine years. All of my emotions were penned into those poems. Since I am heading in a new direction for the first time in years I wish to take that energy and pen it into another project or two. I feel like my mind isn't quiet enough to do that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home