Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Chug a Lug

I have been working on this compilation for the past few weeks and it is coming along beautifully. I am very comfortable in my new relationship but I still have kinks to iron out in other areas of my life. Still working on it though. Wrote out an idea for a children's book about self esteem. I think it will be beautiful and helpful but the publisher who put out my poetry won't have any parts of it. That's cool. That's money they're missing out on. Planning a class reunion with a school mate. It will be ten years next year since I have been out of high school. Woa! Ten years already and I am very excited to see who shows up. I am published and loving every minute that someone enjoys my poetry. For now I will keep chugging until I get life the way I want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home