Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rising Heat

A heat wave is blanketing the area. But that's not the only heat that's rising. I truly appreciate the positive elements that are in my life right now. I have not felt appreciated in so long that I forgot what it felt like until recently. To meet someone who is as humble as I am in regards to loving life and enjoying what blessings that were received is a blessing in itself. I had wrote a poem called 'Will Love Find Me' in my book 'Entangled Hearts' and the answer is YES!

Thank You

You spoke
and invited me for breakfast
unaware of how I would respond;
I accepted
unsure of how to respond
only sure to enjoy
the blessings.
Gentlemanly
you behaved,
a friendship was formed,
honesty you gave
and a love was formed
along with security and trust...
before going further I must
say thank you.

to simply b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home