Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Reflecting

Well, I am not sure what's going on with me lately. My emotions are different. Not in a bad way but I feel out of sorts somewhat. Almost like I am at a crossroads. I smile alot more than I used to and not from telling jokes, well some of it is from telling jokes. But most of it is from finding that peace I had been searching for. It is overwhelming when I think about it. All that I have been through over the past ten years and I find myself right here where I am being supported, encouraged and cared about the way I want to be is truly a blessing. I haven't felt this strongly about anyone in a long time and it scares me...

Blessed Be Me

Thank you father
for giving me light
and opening my eyes to see
the beautiful soul you sent down
to love, guide, and protect me...
I had not been looking
just working hard
to secure my three little men
when thankfully
one school day
you sent one big man to me.
Thank you father
for the strength you gave
for me to continue on
after I felt the wind
emotionally knocked from my lungs,
buckling me to the ground;
I felt you near
whispering in my ear
to rise up and become stronger.
Thank you father
for loving and leading
me onto the path you have set
but
blessed be me
for all of my days
because I'm not done yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home