Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Untitled

Why does life's lessons have to be so painful? Why is it the lessons of life have to be given in riddles? I learn better with straight forward messages, not riddles. I like straight forward answers. I stopped watching Blues Clues when my sons were 2. What is to become of the sacrifices we make in life? Are we supposed to sacrifice ourselves for others? To what extent does it become stupidity when you sacrifice? How do you balance yourself internally, emotionally? How do you know when you have reached the point where outside advice is necessary (outside of your circle of friends)? I am at that fork in the road again, ladies. When will we learn? I need more information before I choose a path...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home