Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Everything

Strings of the violin whisping along
on the wings of the creator's tune
as he brings into the light, his vision of me;
whispering the breath of life into my lungs
I begin to see
how beautiful this peace is;
He teaches me to use my limbs
then guides me around his garden of endless pleasures,
watching as he creates birds to fly
and water to drink;
I look around and see someone on the far side of the garden who tempts me
with materials of great grandeur;
not realizing the trappings set before me I follow
into a spiral of desire for things I do not need;
all the while the creator pleads for me,
cries for me,
dies for me to come back to him...
because I am his everything.
I am not understanding the simplicity of it,
so confused I continue on my path until
I can go no more.
Collapsing to my knees in a gasp of prayer
asking for direction
He comes to answer me,
and bring me back home
to paradise...

(*inspired by "Everything" by Lifehouse)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home