Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Always Something There to Remind Me...

... about the funny things in life. I have two other co-workers in the office and they are hilarious. I was laughing so hard today it was ridiculous. I am going to surprise my mother for Valentine's Day. I ordered a dozen roses and will have them delivered to her job tomorrow. Not bad for a working girl at a "real" 9 to 5 as some ignorant middle-aged woman so rudely suggested to me once. On a lighter note tax season is not as bad as it had begun but I still don't want to go into processing income tax refunds once I have my degree in hand. I am going into another field completely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home