Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Blessed Freedom!

The last time. The last tear. Ten years of me making excuses for his behavior, for his cruelty, for his vicious verbal attacks on my character, my family. Enough is enough and I am finally free. Peace of mind is a beautiful thing and you don't realize how precious it is until you no longer have it. Quiet, solitude, and peace is so calming it is crazy. Now to get my own place and start over. AGAIN. But this time I won't give up my space for anyone but the Creator. I have had enough of giving all of myself to someone only to be treated like trash. ENOUGH!

I know who I am, and I am far from perfect but I am not cruel or vicious. I know I love hard and I know I give the benefit of doubt to those who shouldn't even think to expect it but I feel this need to cheer people up and make them feel better because I KNOW first hand how fucked up the world can make you feel. I could not, in good conscious, make another human being feel that kind of suffering, that kind of pain. So god bless him because he is on a lonely path and I will no longer willing walk with him. He wants to be alone so bad so he can claim no one was there for him - then so be it.
Be alone. Without me. Without the kids. You will not treat them the way you treated your daughter all of these years, trying to justify your disrespectful, abusive behavior. She is a beautiful young woman and no she is not perfect but none of us are. I hope and pray you wake up before it's too late and she wants nothing to do with you.

I invested ten years of my life that I can not get back but I thank you for the two beautiful children and for letting me know (through your behavior) that I am a diamond in the rough and you just didn't know what to do with me *smiles* nor could you understand what I saw in you to make me stay so long. Don't worry anymore because what I saw is gone and so am I...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home