Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015!

Alright, the end of the year is quickly coming to a close and I am feeling the nostalgia of the close of a ten year period in my life. I am recognizing what is and what isn't and accepting those things. It's not easy accepting things, truths, that are hurtful to us but it's necessary in order to grow and move on. Some truths are not hard to accept like true feelings towards another person.

I have been in love for a long time now and even though things did not work out the way I had envisioned then, I have learned to stop running from my feelings. My feelings are just that - my feelings. my emotions are what make me who I am and make me compassionate towards others. I am learning to accept my feelings as they are and if/when the opportunity presents itself, deal with them accordingly.

2015 has taught me many things about myself that I didn't want to accept and were the root of my difficulties in love. I realize that those things no longer have any power over me - had not had any power over me except what power I gave them. Now, I am taking back my power and it is a freeing feeling. For 2016 I am getting into the habit of experiencing life more. Enjoying life more and enjoying life with my children more - with or without their father. Life always moves forward whether you are willing or not. Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home