Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy 2016!

Good evening and Happy New Year to all of you! This has been a journey since I started this blog ten years ago. I have gone silent a few times but I am back. With this new year starting, I am feeling rejuvenated and energized.

 Part of that is accepting the love in my heart I have been running from for too long. Whether or not anything grows from this, just knowing that I trusted my feelings and stopped running long enough to lay everything on the line gives me a sense of freedom I did not have before. Many may not understand but it is not for them to. This is my journey and I know what my spirit feels. When you meet people in life who completely get you, they completely understand you, hold on to them and do not ever let them go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home