Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Thursday, March 05, 2015

It's Official!

As of last night's show, I have officially been handed the host's microphone as a new member of the BRPP radio show family. As the new co-host of Sistahs with Purpose I want to thank Kim Morrow because without her vision and purpose this platform would not be. Thank you to the author Yani for inviting me to listen in to the show all those weeks ago. Thank you to Tina Wright for inviting me to be a guest host on the show and upon her promotion to bigger and greater things, offering her blessed microphone to me. Thank you BRPP family for welcoming me into the fold. Last but not least, thank you Benjamin J  Patterson for a lively and informative interview last night on the show. I look forward to reading your book Joe, Bubbles and Buttons. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home