Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

Soo many people get bent out of shape if their boo doesn't put on a massive PDA for today. Cards, flowers and candy is nice but should the true love not be there the act of love is - you guessed it - empty. Why not revel in the heart fluttering feeling of love you get from thinking about your love. The tingle in your body from reading a message from your love. What happened to slow dancing to Marvin Gaye just because?

Love To Love You

Don't you know I love to love you?
 Your voice intoxicates me like fine wine,

Making me swoon in time

to your smooth baritone seduction.

Don't you know I love to love you?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home