Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Monday, February 09, 2015

I'm Back!!!

I have been on a serious hiatus courtesy of Life. Since my last post I have gone through some serious changes. Found out some more information/knowledge and made some discoveries about myself (some just remembering moments). 2015 is starting out wonderfully! Happy New Year! I'm Baccckkk! Long time Locked in a slumber of my mind Subliminal incarceration From space and time. Out of body viewing days, weeks, years Pass by like Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry As I waste time asking why? All the time I should have acknowledged the reason So I could transition To my new season Of metamorphosis Away my beautiful self...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home