Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, February 28, 2015

News, News, and More News

First I would like to say rest in peace to our fallen ball players as well as Leonard Nimoy. I would like to say happy birthday to Tasha  Smith and her equally gorgeous twin sister. I would like to say congratulations to my nephew, Naigere for getting accepted into The University of the Arts in Philadelphia,
Pa!

Now, everybody is buzzing about Zendaya and her red carpet look. I didn't know who she was until she was offered the part of Aaliyah for the biopic. I don't see what all of the fuss is about. She is embracing who she is. The commentator who was classless enough to spout that racial dumbness on tv should not be surprised that she is now currently unemployed. Burn! Watch what you say out of your mouth! If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. Simple...

 Changing gears here. I have begun to experiment with different flavored cheesecakes. My chocolate swirl didn't come out the way I had hoped because the chocolate cooled off too fast but the two strawberry cheesecakes came out beautiful. I also made a pineapple cheesecake that was wonderfully accepted.





Strawberry cheesecake





Strawberry swirl cheeecake
Pineapple cheesecake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home