Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Talkative people

I am feeling a little anxious right now. The production team at the publishing company has begun the work on my book. I am currently waiting for my copyright application to be processed. I am grateful for all of the blessings I am receiving right now.

Thank You

My sleepy eyes have opened
my dreams are dancing free
swirling around
my imagination
whispering to me.
Some of them are wide
like the deep blue sea
others are small
just right for me.
I want to thank you Lord
for the blessings you give,
the friends you gave
the love I live.
Thank you for the talents
and gifts within
that I openly share
again and again.
Thank you for my boys
energetic and bright
when I feel down
their smiles give me light.
Thank you for keeping me,
when my times were hard,
making way for your light to shine
bright like a star.
Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home