Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well, this is the perfect time for new beginnings.
Let me introduce myself. I am Markisha, born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. I write poetry and was just signed to Publish America. I am starting the year with the creation of my first collection of poems entitled Entangled Hearts due out later this year. I began writing to release built up stress. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have as many poems written as I do now (300+). My main source of inspiration comes from lessons learned in past relationships. Some good, some bad and some can only be expressed through poetry:

Saying goodbye is the hardest
when true love never dies;
it grows and expands
as time passes by
awaiting the moment
to reunite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home