Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Happy New Year!

Another year has come to a close so a new one can begin. 2019 has had many lessons for me. Some new and some returning lessons I did not heed when they first appeared. The pain of repeating a lesson is hard to accept but necessary to grow. That includes people, places and ideas.

My main lesson in 2019 was to learn to let go. We teach people how to treat us by what behaviors we condone by open acceptance or passive allowance. I have been passively allowing behaviors that did not serve my higher self and left me feeling less than my fabulous self. That is unacceptable. I had to look hard at myself. Acknowledgement is the first step. Setting firm boundaries is the second step. Taking progressive action is the third step.

2020 is the beginning of a new cycle. What progressive action steps will you take in 2020? What firm boundaries will you put in place to protect and preserve your higher self? Remember, today is yesterday's tomorrow - so be great today!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home