Poetically Wyld

Poetic? yes. Wyld? maybe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

An Aquarius...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Moving and Shaking

I need to find an inexpensive copy place to print these fliers and bookmarks I've created. Stopped by my former job at Zion Baptist Church and spoke with Mr. Van Norton. He was so happy to see me and to hear that the boys are doing okay. I showed him pictures of my trio and he was surprised at how much they have grown. He informed me that as soon as I acquire extra fliers for Entangled Hearts to bring some by then he said I could definitely have a book signing there at the church. I want to steamroll through the end of this year into next year... CHOO CHOO, next stop OPRAH! OPRAH! OPRAH! (ROFL, I was having a Dave Chappelle moment).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home